Hi book nerds! I’m beyond excited to announce that I will finally be able to take my O.W.L.S! Sort of, well as close as I will ever get to taking them. I am going to participate in the O.W.L.S READATHON TBR hosted by Book Roast. Click on the link to watch the announcement video and get all the details on this readathon. This will run from April 2nd – April 29th. There are twelve challenges and they are the following.
- Ancient Runes: Read a book with a symbol on the cover.
- Arithmacy: Read a book with a number on the cover
- Astronomy: Read a Sci-Fi book.
- Care of Magical Creatures: Read a book with a magical creature or has a magical creature on the cover.
- Charms: Read a Fantasy book.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts: Read a book with a secret club or society
- Divination: Read a book featuring prophecies
- Herbology: Read a book with a nature related word in the title
- History of Magic: Read a historical fiction book
- Muggle Studies: Read a non-fiction book
- Potions: Read a book about alchemy
- Transfiguration: Read a book that features transfiguration/shape-shifting or cat on the cover.
Books on my TBR:
Thank you to Riley for the report card she created for the participants of the readathon. I’m going to go ahead and share this here so you can see where the books on my TBR relate to the challenges.
As you can see in true Hermione Granger fashion I am going to attempt to complete all of the O.W.L.S. Wish me luck!
Will you be participating in the readathon? If you put up a TBR let me know so I can check it out.
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!